Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  have worked on and around most engine models for 35 yrs./Polaris ATV expert
30244710

Got an ariens rider always reliable go to start, just get a

Customer Question

Got an ariens rider always reliable go to start, just get a click battery has juice and wiring looks good the ignition switch shows some wear but it was running fine I shut it down to get a cuppa joe, came back and, just click
JA: Do you have fuel in the tank? If so, is the shut-off valve open and the fuel clean?
Customer: yessir but even if the fuel was out, wouldn't it turn over?
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: at this point i have no choice - I'm a fair wrench what I need is trouble shooting advice
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: can't think of anything - if this was my 56 chev I'd say aha - the solenoid - I think the solenoid if you still call it that is internal to the starter/gen, right?
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  Donald replied 1 month ago.

Hello. Thank you for choosing Just Answer. My name is***** will be happy to assist you.

Expert:  Donald replied 1 month ago.

Did our problem occur suddenly?