Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  have worked on and around most engine models for 35 yrs./Polaris ATV expert
30244710

Parts 92316 and 92715 are obsolete, is there a replacement

Customer Question

Parts 92316 and 92715 are obsolete, is there a replacement part number for these parts or do I just throw away my mower?
JA: What's the make and model of the mower? And can you guesstimate how old it is?
Customer: It is about 12 years old or so...don't really know but it works great except the rack and pinion is not meshing now...
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: Maybe
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: Really don't want a new one as this one is great and lnly gets used 8 times a year...I can do it but will probably have a handy man do it cause I'm old...
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  Donald replied 1 month ago.

Hello. Thank you for choosing Just Answer. My name is***** will be happy to assist you.

Expert:  Donald replied 1 month ago.

What brand is your mower?