Small Engine

Small Engine Troubleshooting Problems? Ask a Mechanic Now.

I need someone to come service my generator, Generac propane…

Customer Question
I need someone to...

I need someone to come service my generator

Mechanic's Assistant: What's the make and model of the generator? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

Generac propane about 10 never really used just tried to start it wont stay running unless I hit it with starting fluid

Mechanic's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

No want someone to come service it you know anyone

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Give me someone to call

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Small Engine
9/6/2017
Technician: JON, Small Engine Technician replied 11 months ago
JON
JON, Small Engine Technician

Hi, my name is***** me review the issue, and I will be more than happy to help resolve it as quickly as possible. I will return in under 5 minutes

WHAT IS THE ZIP CODE IN WHICH YOU ARE LOCATED ?

33442
Deerfield beach Florida
I want someone to come fix at my home

give me a few minutes while I send all the info through to you.

I cannot promise they will be able to come out currently due to the storm, but you can call them and they will be able to assist you further and let you know . One moment while I get the info uploaded

O-K Generators

373 NE River Dr, Deerfield Beach ·(###) ###-####/p>

Generator Service

1433 SW 1st Way # A, Deerfield Beach ·(###) ###-####/p>

Ronco Equipment Inc

1466 SW 1st Way, Deerfield Beach ·(###) ###-####/p>

Trusted Generator Service

Serving the Deerfield Beach area.

(###) ###-####/p>

Burley Electrical Service Inc

172 SW 5th Ct, Pompano Beach, FL 33060

(###) ###-####/p>

Assurance Power Systems

1702 Costa del Sol, Boca Raton ·(###) ###-####/p>

here are the 6 closest to the zip code provided. Hope they are able to help you. stay safe down there.

Let me know if you need anything else as I am here for you. Please remember to RATE me as I strive to do my BEST, ***** ***** ratings help me to achieve this. 5 STAR RATING IS MY GOAL AND WHAT I STRIVE FOR

I see question is still opened and unrated. Please let me know if you need anything else as I am here for you. Please remember to RATE me as I strive to do my BEST, ***** ***** ratings help me to achieve this. 5 STAR RATING IS MY GOAL AND WHAT I STRIVE FOR