Small Engine

Small Engine Troubleshooting Problems? Ask a Mechanic Now.

I live in Hickory NC and need my Briggs and Straton water…

Customer Question
I live in Hickory...

I live in Hickory NC and need my Briggs and Straton water pressure repaired. The pull to start the engine broke and the line is leaking water?

Mechanic's Assistant: Do you have fuel in the tank? If so, is the shut-off valve open and the fuel clean?

I'd like to have someone repair it in the area?

Mechanic's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

No

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Who in my area can work on the pressure washer?

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Small Engine
9/6/2017
Technician: Eclayton4,
 replied 11 months ago
Eclayton4

Hello and thanks for your question. My name is ***** ***** I will do all I can to help.

Technician: Eclayton4,
 replied 11 months ago

I would try the lawn mower doctor in your area first. Alot of your small engine mechanics have the parts to fix these pressure washers.

Technician: Eclayton4,
 replied 11 months ago

They are located at

Address:***** Conover, NC 28613

Hours:

Open today · 8AM–5PM

Phone:(###) ###-####/p>

Technician: Eclayton4,
 replied 11 months ago

I would contact them and see if they can help you, if not ask them who they might recommend locally to fix it. If you don't have any luck there, contact Hotsy in Denver NC. They specialize in pressure washers and will be able to help you. Let me know if you have any further questions. Thank you.

Address: Highway 16 – 887 North, Denver, NC 28037

Hours:

Open today · 7:30AM–4:30PM

Phone:(###) ###-####/p>