Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  have worked on and around most engine models for 35 yrs./Polaris ATV expert
30244710

I was using my mower the other day when i bumped into a

I was using my mower the other day when i bumped into a small (about 2" diameter) stump on the side of the deck. After that, I could not get the blades to engage.
JA: What's the make and model of the mower? And can you guesstimate how old it is?
Customer: It's a couple years old...lemme check the model number. It's a Husqvarna
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: Was considering it if it is a simple fix. The model number is ***** 22V46
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: I think that's about it. It only has about 14 hours if total riding time.

Welcome to JUST ANSWER small engines, let me try to help you !! I don't know it all, but maybe together we can get you a satisfactory answer!

Model number? Electric blade engagement, or a lever? Is the drive belt from engine to deck in place and tight?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Lever engagement, Husqvarna model YTH 22V46. I haven't lifted it to look yet.
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
The drive belt had knocked off from the drive, got it back on and the blades engaged when I checked it. Thanks for your help!

Thanks, ***** ***** the 5 star rating system to close the question and get me credit!

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Will do!