JON
JON, Small Engine Technician
Experience:  Certified Small Engine Technician
94737911

My worx wg787 is charged but won't turn over, first time

hi. My worx wg787 is charged but won't turn over
JA: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?
Customer: first time it's happened
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: if it's easy, yes
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: no

Hi, my name is***** me review the issue, and I will be more than happy to help resolve it as quickly as possible. I will return in under 5 minutes

If you have a fully charged battery, the issue will either be with the switch, the motor, or the wiring. you can check the switch for continuity and test the voltage at the motor. Do you have a volt meter to actually test the batteries voltage?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
I can borrow one. One other thing: when I attempt to start it, I hear a clicking sound.

I​f you are hearing a clicking noise I would assume the switch is good then, so it may be a relay inside or the motor itself. The biggest issue with these mowers is, there are not many parts avail when something goes wrong on these machines.

Let me know if you need anything else as I am here for you. Please remember to RATE me as I strive to be the BEST, ***** ***** ratings help me to achieve this. 5 STAR RATING IS MY GOAL​ and WHAT I STRIVE FOR.