Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  have worked on and around most engine models for 35 yrs./Polaris ATV expert
30244710

I have a deere f935 front 72 inch mower deck.I need to know

Hi I have a john deere f935 front 72 inch mower deck.I need to know how to adjust the height of the deck.I have two manuals neither one shows how to do it
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Heavy Equipment Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts.
Customer: hello is anybody there
JA: Are you fixing this yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: I have tried adjusting linkage the front and back wheels
JA: Anything else you want the agriculture mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: no

Welcome to JUST ANSWER small engines, let me try to help you !! I don't know it all, but maybe together we can get you a satisfactory answer!

I own a F925, with side discharge deck, and the adjustment is the front lift arm wheel spindles, by adding or removing spacers, to adjust the drop, The rear is then adjusted by the rear anti-scalp wheels, to match the front. See link below,

you adjust the length of the # 24 spindles on the front. And the # 8, for the rear , to match front.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
how do you raise the height
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
not sure what you mean by "24 and #8

Did you see the /deere link I sent?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
I saw the link but how do knoe how many spacers to add or remove to raise the height and what holes to use for the anti skid wheels.right know the two out side blades are scalping lawn.
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
do you add spacers or take out to raise it

Use a tape and measure the deck height, then use spacers as needed to compensate. Get front lip set, then use the rear rods to match deck height on the front.