Small Engine

Small Engine Troubleshooting Problems? Ask a Mechanic Now.

I Have a Deere model D105 and am trying to replace the RH…

I Have a john...

I Have a john Deere model D105 and am trying to replace the RH lens and am not sure how to get it off.

Mechanic's Assistant: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Heavy Equipment Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts.

Are we still on line??

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing this yourself? What have you tried so far?

Nope waiting for the technician

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the agriculture mechanic to know before I connect you?

Just how to go about taking off the Model D105 plasctic lens so i van replace it ....

8/17/2017
JON
JON, Small Engine Technician
the lense just pops into the reflector, reflector is held on from inside the reflector to the side of the hood, must take off the lense to get to that socket head screw to take off the reflector.
I would try to squeeze the lense slightly and see if it pops out. Squeeze it from top to bottom and not longways.
JON
JON, Small Engine Technician