JON
JON, Small Engine Technician
Experience:  Certified Small Engine Technician
94737911

I have timberpro 20 inch 62cc chain saw when I tighten the

I have timberpro 20 inch 62cc chain saw when I tighten the chain how the instructions say to the chain wont move. There are plastic guids by the adjustment pin that it seems to be getting bound on.
JA: What is the complete model and serial number of your machine?
Customer: ttcs6150 serial number tnta03007-0526
JA: Anything else you want the equipment mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: no

Hi, my name is***** me review the issue, and I will be more than happy to help resolve it as quickly as possible. I will return in under 5 minutes

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Ok

once chain is tightened can you lift the chain so that the drag links come out of the groove about 1/4"?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
There are plastic guides by the adjustment screw that seem to be grabbing the chain so I cant move it by hand. The chain moves till I tighten it down all the way then it wont move

is this a new saw?

re​move the guides and see how if moves? normally the plastic guides are removed once in use.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Ill try that.

Let me know if you need anything else as I am here for you. Please remember to RATE me as I strive to be the BEST, ***** ***** ratings help me to achieve this. 5 STAR RATING IS MY GOAL

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
That worked thank you