Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  have worked on and around most engine models for 35 yrs./Polaris ATV expert
30244710

Have a Ryobi power washer, with Honda engine, and while

Customer Question

Have a Ryobi power washer, with Honda engine, and while using it yesterday it just seized up. Checked the oil level and it is fine. Wondering if it is a throw away or fixer.
JA: Can you guesstimate how old the engine is? And has it done anything like this in the past?
Customer: Cost $400 new three years ago.
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: I can or I can take it some place.
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: We keep it indoors in th ewinter so not a problem of things that froze up. Have used it 5 times this year,not a problem. winter
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  JON replied 2 months ago.

Hi, my name is***** me review the issue, and I will be more than happy to help resolve it as quickly as possible. I will return in under 5 minutes

Expert:  JON replied 2 months ago.

what seized up on the unit? Engine or Pump? What happens when you try to pull start?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Cannot pull the recoil, froze up, thought it was pressure related, pulled out spark plug, still cannot pull the recoil.
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
No lets do this by text