Small Engine

Small Engine Troubleshooting Problems? Ask a Mechanic Now.

I replaced the fuel line on my mower and when I turn the key…

Customer Question
I replaced the fuel...

I replaced the fuel line on my mower and when I turn the key nothing happens. I made sure all the safety items were in place but still nothing happens when I turn the key

Mechanic's Assistant: What's the make and model of the mower? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

It is a lawn chief 14.5hp and probably late 90's early 00's

Mechanic's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Briggs and straton motor

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Small Engine
8/6/2017
Technician: Curtis B., Technician replied 11 months ago
Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician

Welcome to JUST ANSWER small engines, let me try to help you !! I don't know it all, but maybe together we can get you a satisfactory answer!

It has a single fuse for the ignition system, located on the wire coming off the posiitve battery post of the starter solenoid, Check the fuse.

I see question is still open, did you find bad fuse?