Small Engine

Small Engine Troubleshooting Problems? Ask a Mechanic Now.

I need to get a new of keys for my generator. Elite 7500…

Customer Question
I need to get...

I need to get a new of keys for my generator

Mechanic's Assistant: What's the make and model of the generator? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

Elite 7500 model# ***** serial #(###) ###-#### year 2014

Mechanic's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes I just need ignition keys replaced it only has 28.0 hours

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

What else do you need to know?

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Small Engine
8/6/2017
Technician: Curtis B., Technician replied 11 months ago
Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician

Welcome to JUST ANSWER small engines, let me try to help you !! I don't know it all, but maybe together we can get you a satisfactory answer!

Here is listing for the switch with keys and the keys by themselves. The Indax key should should fit all Briggs generators. You can likely pickup one at The Home improvement centers.

Technician was very helpful

Thanks, ***** ***** using the 5 star rating system on customer side , to close the question and get me credit!