Small Engine

Small Engine Troubleshooting Problems? Ask a Mechanic Now.

I have a toro 53 cm recycler mower from 1994 model number…

Customer Question
I have a toro...

I have a toro 53 cm recycler mower from 1994 model number 207648 I removed the carb to replace a cable.

Mechanic's Assistant: What's the make and model of the mower? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

When removing the governor spring fell of and I have a problem to relocate, cant find any dwg's which show location of the spring

Mechanic's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

53 cm recycler mower from 1994 model number 207648

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Small Engine
8/6/2017
Technician: Vince O., Small Engine Technician replied 11 months ago
Vince O.
Vince O., Small Engine Technician

Hello, can you supply the engine make and model?