Small Engine

Small Engine Troubleshooting Problems? Ask a Mechanic Now.

30 in mower about 10 yrs old steering problem one tirew

Customer Question
30 in mower about...

30 in mower about 10 yrs old steering problem one tirew straight the other pointed out to right

Mechanic's Assistant: What's the make and model of the mower? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

Pxt12530 lawn tractor

Mechanic's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

If possible

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Mower did not have any problems over 10 years have help from neighbor who works on vehicles

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Small Engine
Answered in 1 hour by:
8/6/2017
Technician: Curtis B., Technician replied 11 months ago
Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician

Welcome to JUST ANSWER small engines, let me try to help you !! I don't know it all, but maybe together we can get you a satisfactory answer!

See te link below, one of he tie rods, 61 or 62 is bent, may be both! best to replace them, as there is no adjustment.

I see question is still open.???