Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  have worked on and around most engine models for 35 yrs./Polaris ATV expert
30244710

30 in mower about 10 yrs old steering problem one tirew

Customer Question

30 in mower about 10 yrs old steering problem one tirew straight the other pointed out to right
JA: What's the make and model of the mower? And can you guesstimate how old it is?
Customer: pxt12530 lawn tractor
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: if possible
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: mower did not have any problems over 10 years have help from neighbor who works on vehicles
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  Curtis B. replied 2 months ago.

Welcome to JUST ANSWER small engines, let me try to help you !! I don't know it all, but maybe together we can get you a satisfactory answer!

See te link below, one of he tie rods, 61 or 62 is bent, may be both! best to replace them, as there is no adjustment.

I see question is still open.???