Small Engine

Small Engine Troubleshooting Problems? Ask a Mechanic Now.

What is the most likely cause of oil leaking down the shaft…

Customer Question
What is the most...

What is the most likely cause of oil leaking down the shaft from the motor to the blade?

Mechanic's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

About a week.

Mechanic's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Nothing I can think of.

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Small Engine
8/4/2017
Technician: JON, Small Engine Technician replied 1 year ago
JON
JON, Small Engine Technician

Hi, my name is***** me review the issue, and I will be more than happy to help resolve it as quickly as possible. I will return in under 5 minutes

sounds like you have a bad bottom oil seal on the engine. easy repair. part is usually under $10

Let me know if you need anything else as I am here for you. Please remember to RATE me as I strive to be the BEST, ***** ***** ratings help me to achieve this. 5 STAR RATING IS MY GOAL