JON
JON, Small Engine Technician
Experience:  Certified Small Engine Technician
94737911

12.5 kolher ohv will sart on starting fluid runs ok but will

Customer Question

12.5 kolher ohv will sart on starting fluid runs ok but will not start unless you use staring fluid
JA: Do you have fuel in the tank? If so, is the shut-off valve open and the fuel clean?
Customer: good fuel new carb new spark plug
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: yes I am
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: its on my air compressor checked out fuel lines and tank after you crank on starting fluid will run good till time to crank again
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  JON replied 2 months ago.

Hi, my name is***** me review the issue, and I will be more than happy to help resolve it as quickly as possible. I will return in under 5 minutes

Expert:  JON replied 2 months ago.

does it run fine after starting?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
after starting it rns fine
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
I have a hearing disablity
Expert:  JON replied 2 months ago.

when you first go to start machine, is the choke butterfly closing the carb off fully? sounds like it is not choking the engine properly to start up. engage the choke and let me know if it is closing all the way shut

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
ok ill check that thanks
Expert:  JON replied 2 months ago.

Let me know if you need anything else as I am here for you. Please remember to RATE me as I strive to be the BEST, ***** ***** ratings help me to achieve this. 5 STAR RATING IS MY GOAL