Small Engine

Small Engine Troubleshooting Problems? Ask a Mechanic Now.

I am looking for injector line for 99 Kubota diseal engine…

Customer Question
I am looking for...

I am looking for injector line for 99 Kubota diseal engine on woodmizer sawmill

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the complete model and serial number of your machine?

VISOS_T_U53082

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing this yourself? What have you tried so far?

Yes have replaced the injector discovered crack in line on top of injectors

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the agriculture mechanic to know before I connect you?

Also need new primer pump

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Small Engine
8/4/2017
Technician: JON, Small Engine Technician replied 11 months ago
JON
JON, Small Engine Technician

Hi, my name is***** me review the issue, and I will be more than happy to help resolve it as quickly as possible. I will return in under 5 minutes

I​ AM ASSUMING YOU HAVE ALREADY CHECKED YOUR LOCAL KUBOTA DEALER AS MOST KUBOTA PARTS ARE ONLY AVAIL FROM A DEALER UNLESS YOU GET AFTERMARKET. WHERE ALL HAVE YOU TRIED SO I DO NOT SEND YOU DUPLICATE PLACES. I KNOW SOMETIMES IT SHOWS THEY HAVE THE PART BUT ONCE ITS ORDERED IT WILL BE CANCELLED.

JUST TRYING TO ELIMINATE SOME FUSTRATIONS LATER