Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  have worked on and around most engine models for 35 yrs./Polaris ATV expert
30244710

2013 chevy malibu engine overspeed, the car is 4yrs old and

Customer Question

2013 chevy malibu engine overspeed
JA: Can you guesstimate how old the engine is? And has it done anything like this in the past?
Customer: the car is 4yrs old and never did something like this
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: i have changed fuel pressure sensor and fuel pump in the engine bay
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: no
Category: Small Engine
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
im still waiting
Expert:  TECHPRO49 replied 2 months ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you with all of your vehicle questions today. Give me one moment while I review your question and come back with a answer. Please be aware I do not know your skill level or abilities so I will be asking a lot of questions and in a lot of cases we will respond to each other quite a lot before we find a solution. As far as phone calls are concerned that is the system prompting you, not me, and they do cost more money, I prefer text but in some cases a phone call is required.

so what happened to the vehicle, what have you done and what is it doing now?