Small Engine

Small Engine Troubleshooting Problems? Ask a Mechanic Now.

No engine problem but I am having a problem trying to locate…

Customer Question
No engine problem but...

No engine problem but I am having a problem trying to locate safety switches because I have a 1515 model riding mower and starter will not work.the starter is fine but it will not work the standard way. can you tell me where to locate these safety switches?

Mechanic's Assistant: What's the make and model of the mower? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

It is a cub cadet 1515, I bought it new about 2005.

Mechanic's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes I have cub cadet riding mowers,rotor tillers and other equipment and I have been working on them for ever since I have been owning them.

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Not that I can think of.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Small Engine
8/4/2017
Technician: Donald, Small Engine Technician replied 11 months ago
Donald
Donald, Small Engine Technician

Hello. Thank you for choosing Just Answer. My name is***** will be happy to assist you.

Have you checked to see if your fuse is blown?

There are some model numbers under your seat. can you get these numbers for me? I will check for a wiring schematic.