Small Engine

Small Engine Troubleshooting Problems? Ask a Mechanic Now.

My carb vent hose is put gas out of the hose when running i…

Customer Question
My carb vent hose...

My carb vent hose is put gas out of the hose when running i have never had that done before what do i check ?

Mechanic's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

Fore about 2 weeks

Mechanic's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

I have just cleaned the carb

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Small Engine
8/2/2017
Technician: malc3557,
 replied 11 months ago
malc3557

Hi my name is ***** ***** am here to assist yOu.

You have just cleaned carb ,i would suggest you still have dirt inside float needle, not cutting of fuel when full.