Small Engine

Small Engine Troubleshooting Problems? Ask a Mechanic Now.

I've got a 2013 broad moor and it will not even turn over so…

Customer Question
I've got a 2013...

I've got a 2013 broad moor and it will not even turn over so i replaced battery with new one and thought every thing was fine because it started right up so i shut it off and it is completely dead again do you have any ideas

Mechanic's Assistant: Do you have fuel in the tank? If so, is the shut-off valve open and the fuel clean?

Yes there is fuel in it and shut off valve is open

Mechanic's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes if it isn't anything to complicated

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

I cant think of anything

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Small Engine
8/1/2017
Technician: Curtis B., Technician replied 1 year ago
Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician

Welcome to JUST ANSWER small engines, let me try to help you !! I don't know it all, but maybe together we can get you a satisfactory answer!

Simplicity does not use a fuse, but a circuit breaker, it likley will reset and engine will start again, but it trips because it has a short or overloaded circuit, tripping the circuit breaker. Look for bare wires and check the voltage regulator , by unplugging it, for short while, to see if the circuit breaker still throws. Also check the fule solenoid in the carburetor, it may be shorting out.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I've tried what you said but i think I'm wasting my time and ill just take it to the dealer tomorrow
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
no because I'm late for meeting right now

OK< Thanks!