Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  have worked on and around most engine models for 35 yrs./Polaris ATV expert
30244710

I have a k301s 12 hp engine and i was wondering where the

Customer Question

I have a k301s 12 hp engine and i was wondering where the screws should be adjusted and how to get the bowl off to be cleaned as this engine hasn't been started in a number of years ?
JA: Do you have fuel in the tank? If so, is the shut-off valve open and the fuel clean?
Customer: yes and the fuel is clean.
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: yes
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: I think that's about it
Category: Small Engine
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Curtis B. replied 2 months ago.

Welcome to JUST ANSWER small engines, let me try to help you !! I don't know it all, but maybe together we can get you a satisfactory answer!

Here is link to the service manual showing the carburetor disassembly.