Small Engine

Small Engine Troubleshooting Problems? Ask a Mechanic Now.

I have a ezgo golf cart that was running fine and all of the…

Customer Question
I have a ezgo...

I have a ezgo golf cart that was running fine and all of the sudden I lost power I changed the plugs checked for spark I took off the air filter and when I push the throttle gas splatters out of the carb

Mechanic's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

Just today

Mechanic's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

I will if I can

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Its a 95 ezgo medalist

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Small Engine
7/31/2017
Technician: Curtis B., Technician replied 1 year ago
Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician

Welcome to JUST ANSWER small engines, let me try to help you !! I don't know it all, but maybe together we can get you a satisfactory answer!

Out of time. Here is timing belt marks, check the timing bet and see if it has slipped, if it has best to get new belt and replace.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
nothing came through with that link

When I click on the link, it works. Are you clicking on the link to go to it?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
all I get is a blank page

see if this one shows,

Both show on my lap top.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
no go
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I will try you tomorrow I have some things to take care of

OK> Here is manual with belt .