Small Engine

Small Engine Troubleshooting Problems? Ask a Mechanic Now.

I have a Kubota G1800 and I need ot replace the oil pan. I…

Customer Question
Hello, I have a...

Hello, I have a Kubota G1800 and I need ot replace the oil pan. I cant figure out how to remove the bolts at the front

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the complete model and serial number of your machine?

Let me go look for the s/n be right back

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing this yourself? What have you tried so far?

S/n 21015

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the agriculture mechanic to know before I connect you?

I am trying to fix it myself. So far I got the bolts off except I cant reach the 4 in the front of the pan I am not a great mecahnic, but I have little money and i need my mower. :(

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Small Engine
7/31/2017
Technician: Curtis B., Technician replied 1 year ago
Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician

Welcome to JUST ANSWER small engines, let me try to help you !! I don't know it all, but maybe together we can get you a satisfactory answer!

Manual does not address pulling oil pan in the tractor. If the front bolts are covered by the frame, try removing the front motor mount bolts and raise the from of the engine up and get between the frame and engine and loosen the bots, But at this point, it may be just as easy , to remove the engine from the frame!