Small Engine

Small Engine Troubleshooting Problems? Ask a Mechanic Now.

I just was given an Scotts Exclusive Command Oil Fileration…

Customer Question
I just was given...

I just was given an Scotts Exclusive Command Oil Fileration systems With no model number

Mechanic's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

For about an hour now.

Mechanic's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes it is for my lawn care business

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

It is a 15 hp 42" cut cruise control. Kohler motor

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Small Engine
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
need model number for a scotts exclusive command oil filteration system 15hp 42" cut mower
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
7/31/2017
Technician: Curtis B., Technician replied 1 year ago
Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician

Welcome to JUST ANSWER small engines, let me try to help you !! I don't know it all, but maybe together we can get you a satisfactory answer!

What kind of problem do you have? If it is engine, what is the model number of the engine. The Model you have does not relate.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Don't know. It has been removed. All I know is it is a Kohler

Pictures? No number plate on frame, below the engine? No numbers on the sheet metal of the engine? Kohler engine can be identified, and some Scotts are Deere units. CV 16S-43518

Here is service manual for what Kohler I think it has.