Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  have worked on and around most engine models for 35 yrs./Polaris ATV expert
30244710

I have a mower that has worn out it's grass catcher. I have

Customer Question

Sir, I have a White mower that has worn out it's grass catcher. I have all the identifying data - may I please order a catcher with your help? Thank You.
JA: What's the make and model of the mower? And can you guesstimate how old it is?
Customer: It's an Outdoor 6.75 horse Tecumseh, Smartspeed. Have not the slightest idea the age, as I bought it at a yard sale and didn't think to ask the previous owner, the age of the machine. It is a marvelous lawn mower. I have the model and serial number. Give me a minute.
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: You mean, putting the catcher together?
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: No, the mower practically works by itself, but I noticed, it's not cutting as neatly with the faulty catcher.
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  TECHPRO49 replied 2 months ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you with all of your mower questions today. Give me one moment while I review your question and come back with a answer. Please be aware I do not know your skill level or abilities so I will be asking a lot of questions and in a lot of cases we will respond to each other quite a lot before we find a solution. As far as phone calls are concerned that is the system prompting you, not me, and they do cost more money, I prefer text but in some cases a phone call is required. Can you find any identification or model numbers on the mower?