Small Engine

Small Engine Troubleshooting Problems? Ask a Mechanic Now.

What kind of tool opens the fuse part of the power cord? It…

Customer Question
What kind of tool...

What kind of tool opens the fuse part of the power cord? It has tiny square holes

Mechanic's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

2 days Ryobi pressure washer Won't reset.

Mechanic's Assistant: What's the make and model of the pressure washer? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

Its about 18 months old 2000psi #141900

Mechanic's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Small Engine
7/31/2017
Technician: JON, Small Engine Technician replied 11 months ago
JON
JON, Small Engine Technician
You need a square recess bit to open.
Let me know if you need anything else as I am here for you. Please remember to rate me as I strive to be the best and your rating helps me to achieve this