Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  have worked on and around most engine models for 35 yrs./Polaris ATV expert
30244710

Did my monthly running of the generator and this happened.

Customer Question

did my monthly running of the generator and this happened. 1. engine ran fine . .when I shut the generator off after 25 minutes it stopped running , then there was a click , only one then all the power to the coach when off. no power to anything.
JA: What's the make and model of the generator? And can you guesstimate how old it is?
Customer: I don't have that now but the generator is a 2010 onan put in a thor industries model rv.
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: I am not sure . I was wondering if it could be either a circuit breaker, fuse or a tripped switch with a reset button
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: This has only happened today the rest of the generator has always worked fine.
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  Hank F. replied 2 months ago.
Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am going to assist you with this.
Are you plugged in to shore power?