Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  have worked on and around most engine models for 35 yrs./Polaris ATV expert
30244710

Have a 382cc 30" riding mower that does not have a deck wash

Customer Question

Have a 382cc 30" riding mower that does not have a deck wash installed. I bought a kit but the instructions are vague. Are there any clearer instructions avail able. My deck does not have the punch-outs fro deck wash. Thanks
JA: What's the make and model of the mower? And can you guesstimate how old it is?
Customer: It's a TB30 and one month old
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: I was going to try yes
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: I have all the tools to install the kit I have just need instructions if possible
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  TECHPRO49 replied 2 months ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you with all of your small engine questions today. Give me one moment while I review your question and come back with a answer. Please be aware I do not know your skill level or abilities so I will be asking a lot of questions and in a lot of cases we will respond to each other quite a lot before we find a solution. As far as phone calls are concerned that is the system prompting you, not me, and they do cost more money, I prefer text but in some cases a phone call is required. Do you have part number or link to the install kit?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
721-04041 its for a Trot-bilt got it from Amazon
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Never mind I'll find the answer my self Good bye this is way to much trouble and I don't have time Thanks Don't charge my card

ok are you sure you dont need any help I have the answers for your problem