Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  have worked on and around most engine models for 35 yrs./Polaris ATV expert
30244710

I have a Cub Cadet 4 cycle string trimmer. it spits oil from

Customer Question

I have a Cub Cadet 4 cycle string trimmer. it spits oil from the breather tube into the air filter and then leaks all over the place what would cause this?
JA: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?
Customer: it started out as a little and then it got worse this year. started last year
JA: Do you have fuel in the tank? If so, is the shut-off valve open and the fuel clean?
Customer: fuel is clean, there is no shut off valve
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: yes
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: the trimmer is 2 years old
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  Donald replied 2 months ago.

Hello. Thank you for choosing Just Answer. My name is***** will be happy to assist you.

Expert:  Donald replied 2 months ago.

If you are still in need of assistance, please let me know. Have you checked to see if your oil level is overfilled? We can continue from here.