Small Engine

Small Engine Troubleshooting Problems? Ask a Mechanic Now.

I have a huskee lt4200 lawn tractor that has no power at all…

Customer Question
Hi i have a...

Hi i have a huskee lt4200 lawn tractor that has no power at all i replaced battery new ignition and now looking to replace solenoid but need instruction or diagram for easiest way to replace it

Mechanic's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

A month or so...lawn looks like a jungle

Mechanic's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Model 13w2775s031

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

If I can

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Small Engine
7/29/2017
Technician: Curtis B., Technician replied 11 months ago
Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician

Welcome to JUST ANSWER small engines, let me try to help you !! I don't know it all, but maybe together we can get you a satisfactory answer!

Have you located the ignition fuse and verified it is good? Do you hear the fuel solenoid click if you flip keyswitch on and off? Fuse will be near battery and starter relay., If battery is under seat, so will be the fuse.

I see question is still open, please use the 5 star rating system to close the question and get me credit! Thanks!