JON
JON, Small Engine Technician
Experience:  Certified Small Engine Technician
94737911

Have a new Homelite, Model 26SS. Works fine. Also ordered a

Customer Question

Have a new Homelite Weed Whacker, Model 26SS. Works fine. Also ordered a Yard Gear three-plastic-head but the fasteners that came with it will not thread on the left-hand shaft. Is there a specific Homelite three-plastic-head that I can order? Warren Kerzon
JA: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?
Customer: Just today tried to put the three-blade head on in order to cut heavier weed stuff.
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: Yes
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: No.
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  JON replied 2 months ago.

Hi, my name is***** me review the issue, and I will be more than happy to help resolve it as quickly as possible. I will return in under 5 minutes

Expert:  JON replied 2 months ago.

you will have the get an adapter that changes it to right hand thread. normally the aftermarket kits come with these adapters

this should have the correct adapters included

https://www.tractorsupply.com/tsc/product/shakespeare-push-n-load-3-blade-trimmer-head

Let me know if you need anything else as I am here for you. Please remember to RATE me as I strive to be the BEST, ***** ***** ratings help me to achieve this. 5 STAR RATING IS MY GOAL