Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  have worked on and around most engine models for 35 yrs./Polaris ATV expert
30244710

I have Subaru 2700 pressure washer. It will start but after

Customer Question

I have Subaru 2700 pressure washer. It will start but after running for a while or gas runs out it will not start. Ideas
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  Curtis B. replied 2 months ago.

Welcome to JUST ANSWER small engines, let me try to help you !! I don't know it all, but maybe together we can get you a satisfactory answer!

Does it loose spark? If not has to be fuel related, is tank venting, and fuel is getting to the carburetor?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
I pulled the plug and cleaned it but what happens is that I pull start and it almost gets there. Next time I go to pull the cord is real stubborn and I have to wait and it seems to loosen to pull again
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
I lit was running for 30 minutes or so with a hiccup once in a while but did fine. I put gas in and it wouldn't restart

Have you tried a new plug?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
No not yet

First thing to try!

I see question is still open, please use the 5 star rating system to close the question and get me credit! Thanks!