JON
JON, Small Engine Technician
Experience:  Certified Small Engine Technician
94737911

I have a Craftsman lawn tractor with a Kohler SV735-0017

Customer Question

I have a Craftsman lawn tractor with a Kohler SV735-0017 engine. Currently, while in operation the engine will intermittently run on only one cylinder. It will switch back and forth between one and two cylinder operation every few minutes without any change in throttle position or tractor speed.
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  JON replied 2 months ago.

Hi, my name is***** me review the issue, and I will be more than happy to help resolve it as quickly as possible. I will return in under 5 minutes

Expert:  JON replied 2 months ago.

s​ounds like the coil on the side going out needs replaced.

Kohler Engines 24 584 36-S

MODULE, IGNITION

Let me know if you need anything else as I am here for you. Please remember to RATE me as I strive to be the BEST, ***** ***** ratings help me to achieve this. 5 STAR RATING IS MY GOAL

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Thank you, ***** ***** pursue that solution. Bruce Leberecht 17770516-693
Expert:  JON replied 2 months ago.

Expert:  JON replied 2 months ago.

I see question is still open and UNRATED.

Please let me know if you need anything else as I am here for you. Please remember to RATE me as I strive to be the BEST, ***** ***** ratings help me to achieve this. 5 STAR RATING IS MY GOAL