Small Engine

Small Engine Troubleshooting Problems? Ask a Mechanic Now.

I put to much oil in log splitter. I got the excess oil out…

Customer Question
I put to much oil...
I put to much oil in log splitter. I got the excess oil out but will not start.
Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Small Engine
7/28/2017
Technician: JON, Small Engine Technician replied 11 months ago
JON
JON, Small Engine Technician

Hi, my name is***** me review the issue, and I will be more than happy to help resolve it as quickly as possible. I will return in under 5 minutes

engine oil? what engine? normally anything under 9hp is 20 ounces. anything above is 1.5 quarts.

Let me know if you need anything else as I am here for you. Please remember to RATE me as I strive to be the BEST, ***** ***** ratings help me to achieve this. 5 STAR RATING IS MY GOAL

I see question is still open and UNRATED. Let me know if you need anything else as I am here for you. Please remember to RATE me as I strive to be the BEST, ***** ***** ratings help me to achieve this. 5 STAR RATING IS MY GOAL