JON
JON, Small Engine Technician
Experience:  Certified Small Engine Technician
94737911

I would like to know how to change the fuel filter on my

Customer Question

I would like to know how to change the fuel filter on my tractor- model###-##-####JA: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?
Customer: 2 months
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: yes
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: i had got in touch with Husqvarna about a momth ago to get a manual but they said the printing dept wasn't working at that so would have to wait about a month. No answer yet.
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  JON replied 2 months ago.

Hi, my name is***** me review the issue, and I will be more than happy to help resolve it as quickly as possible. I will return in under 5 minutes

Expert:  JON replied 2 months ago.

Here is a manual you can print or view online:

http://www.husqvarna.com/ddoc/HUSI/HUSI2013_NAenNAes/HUSI2013_NAenNAes_YTH24V48_585948827.pdf

th​is has an inline fuel filter. Remove the clamps on both sides and install new inline filter. any filter will work as there are many out there.

you can pick up a 1/4" inline filter at any shop or Walmart, home depot, or lowes

Let me know if you need anything else as I am here for you. Please remember to RATE me as I strive to be the BEST, ***** ***** ratings help me to achieve this. 5 STAR RATING IS MY GOAL

Expert:  JON replied 2 months ago.

I see question is still open and UNRATED. Let me know if you need anything else as I am here for you. Please remember to RATE me as I strive to be the BEST, ***** ***** ratings help me to achieve this. 5 STAR RATING IS MY GOAL