Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  have worked on and around most engine models for 35 yrs./Polaris ATV expert
30244710

I put to much oil in log splitter. I got excess out but will

Customer Question

I put to much oil in log splitter. I got excess out but will not start
JA: The Expert will know what to do. Please tell me everything you can so the Expert can help you best.
Customer: I put to much oil in log splitter. I got excess out but will not start
JA: Is there anything else the Expert should be aware of?
Customer: I don't think so
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  TECHPRO49 replied 2 months ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you with all of your small engine questions today. Give me one moment while I review your question and come back with a answer. Please be aware I do not know your skill level or abilities so I will be asking a lot of questions and in a lot of cases we will respond to each other quite a lot before we find a solution. As far as phone calls are concerned that is the system prompting you, not me, and they do cost more money, I prefer text but in some cases a phone call is required.

Which oil are you talking about and whats the year make and model of the splitter?