Small Engine

Small Engine Troubleshooting Problems? Ask a Mechanic Now.

I put to much oil in log splitter. I got excess out but will…

Customer Question
I put to much...

I put to much oil in log splitter. I got excess out but will not start

Mechanic's Assistant: The Expert will know what to do. Please tell me everything you can so the Expert can help you best.

Mechanic's Assistant: Is there anything else the Expert should be aware of?

I don't think so

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Small Engine
7/28/2017
Technician: TECHPRO49, Small Engine Technician replied 1 year ago
TECHPRO49
TECHPRO49, Small Engine Technician

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you with all of your small engine questions today. Give me one moment while I review your question and come back with a answer. Please be aware I do not know your skill level or abilities so I will be asking a lot of questions and in a lot of cases we will respond to each other quite a lot before we find a solution. As far as phone calls are concerned that is the system prompting you, not me, and they do cost more money, I prefer text but in some cases a phone call is required.

Which oil are you talking about and whats the year make and model of the splitter?