Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  have worked on and around most engine models for 35 yrs./Polaris ATV expert
30244710

Riding mower owners manal is for YTH1542XPT on side of mower

Customer Question

riding mower owners manal is for YTH1542XPT on side of mower it as YTH1542XP bout belts using the manal but the belt for drive is to long. help
JA: What's the make and model of the mower? And can you guesstimate how old it is?
Customer: I have no idea. the owwner told me that this manal came with the mower. the date on warranty page is 2002
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: yes I have it apart now
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: if you can tell me what are the two belt numbers
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  Curtis B. replied 2 months ago.

Welcome to JUST ANSWER small engines, let me try to help you !! I don't know it all, but maybe together we can get you a satisfactory answer!

Here i manual for the XP, it has a singe drive belt n a single deck bet.

I see question is still open, please use the 5 star rating system to close the question and get me credit! Thanks!