Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  have worked on and around most engine models for 35 yrs./Polaris ATV expert
30244710

I purchased a surface cleaner assembly for my pressure

Customer Question

I purchased a surface cleaner assembly for my pressure washer, and after little use, the assembly has stopped rotating. The water pressure seems ok, but the unit does not rotate.
JA: What's the make and model of the pressure washer? And can you guesstimate how old it is?
Customer: It is a Karcher model G 2600 VH, and its probably 4-5 years old.
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: Yes.
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: Not sure what you think I am doing? Just power washing my patio and driveway.
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  TECHPRO49 replied 2 months ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you with all of your power washer questions today. Give me one moment while I review your question and come back with a answer. Please be aware I do not know your skill level or abilities so I will be asking a lot of questions and in a lot of cases we will respond to each other quite a lot before we find a solution. As far as phone calls are concerned that is the system prompting you, not me, and they do cost more money, I prefer text but in some cases a phone call is required.

does the surface cleaner bar feel like it has resistance in it when turning by hand