Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  have worked on and around most engine models for 35 yrs./Polaris ATV expert
30244710

No spark at spark plug no book so where is coil located,

Customer Question

No spark at spark plug no book so where is coil located
JA: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?
Customer: Sometimes start the wouldn't now just won't start
JA: Do you have fuel in the tank? If so, is the shut-off valve open and the fuel clean?
Customer: Yes
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: Yes
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: Just no spark at spark plug
Category: Small Engine
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  JON replied 2 months ago.
What type of machine is this on. Coil is located next to the flywheel under the engine shroud
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Club car
Expert:  JON replied 2 months ago.
Okay. Sorry but I will have to opt out of this question as I do not know a lot about club cars. Please do not respond as it will lock me back to the question and another expert will not be able to assist you. Good luck and hope you have a good evening
Expert:  Curtis B. replied 2 months ago.

year model? Single cylinder engine ,or a twin engine? Coil is next to the flywheel, under the engine shroud, at the end of the spark plug cable.

I see question is still open, please use the 5 star rating system to close the question and get me credit! Thanks!