JON
JON, Small Engine Technician
Experience:  Certified Small Engine Technician
94737911

I sent a question in last night/early this morning regarding

Customer Question

Hi, I sent a question in last night/early this morning regarding my Toro riding mower's Kohler motor. My name is***** can't find the answer. Did you get the question?
JA: What's the make and model of the mower? And can you guesstimate how old it is?
Customer: It's a Toro TimeCutter ss4225 with a 22 horsepower Kohler motor it's just over a year old and still under the three-year manufacturer warranty
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: I'll do the repair myself unless it's something that's required to be done by a Kohler Certified mechanic so not to void the warranty
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: I was mowing on a hot day when I inadvertently ran over some down banana tree leaves which wrapped around the blades and cause the emergency shut off switch to be activated I don't know how to reset it like to do it myself and less that's something to be required to be done by a Kohler Certified mechanic can you help me
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  JON replied 2 months ago.
What happens when you turn the key to start the machine