Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  have worked on and around most engine models for 35 yrs./Polaris ATV expert
30244710

The right side wheel has stopped. Want go forward or

Customer Question

The right side wheel has stopped. Want go forward or backward. All I have done is checked the linkage and it is o.k., just want engage to make wheel turn. What could it be?
JA: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?
Customer: It stopped completely about 1 hour ago, but has been sluggish on that side for maybe a year.
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: Only if it is a easy simple thing.
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: I think that is it.
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  Curtis B. replied 2 months ago.

Welcome to JUST ANSWER small engines, let me try to help you !! I don't know it all, but maybe together we can get you a satisfactory answer!

Make and model of unit?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Gravely 2350

If the drive pulley on tip of the transmission is turning, and the f/r lever is moving. the internal parts in the transmission have failed, and there is nothing to do, but rebuild or replace the transmission.

I see question is still open, please use the 5 star rating system to close the question and get me credit! Thanks!