JON
JON, Small Engine Technician
Experience:  Certified Small Engine Technician
94737911

I started the ridimng lawnmower up but it won't move. ThE

Customer Question

I started the ridimng lawnmower up but it won't move
JA: Do you have fuel in the tank? If so, is the shut-off valve open and the fuel clean?
Customer: ThE mower is running fine but it wont mov forward or bckward
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: yes
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: The mower was running jut fine when I finished cutting 2 weeks ago but now it win't engage for forward or backward movement Is there a disconnect someplace?
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  JON replied 2 months ago.
You will have a ride on the back of most machines that if it is pulled out the machine will not move but can be pushed easily.
You should have a drive belt that goes from the front of the machine to the back of the machine check to make sure that bill is in one piece and around all pulleys front back and in the middle let me know how everything looks and we can continue if needed
Expert:  JON replied 2 months ago.

I see question is still open and UNRATED. Let me know if you need anything else as I am here for you. Please remember to RATE me as I strive to be the BEST, ***** ***** ratings help me to achieve this. 5 STAR RATING IS MY GOAL