JON
JON, Small Engine Technician
Experience:  Certified Small Engine Technician
94737911

I have a Troy Bilt model TB430 wacker. Purchased from Lowes

Customer Question

I have a Troy Bilt model TB430 Weed wacker. Purchased from Lowes on 5/15/2017. Unit will not start Tried new gas/oil mixture to no avail..Unit does not fire or start. Did so at first.
JA: Do you have fuel in the tank? If so, is the shut-off valve open and the fuel clean?
Customer: Yes
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: No
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: What action do I have now.
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  JON replied 2 months ago.
Pour a small amount of fuel into the plug hole or spray carb cleaner or ether into the carb and see if it will start. Do you have spark at the plug?
Expert:  JON replied 2 months ago.
If you have spark, and it doesn't start by putting fuel directly into the cylinder or carburetor, the issue is most likely no compression
Expert:  JON replied 2 months ago.
Let me know if you need anything else as I am here for you. Please remember to rate me as I strive to be the best and your rating helps me to achieve this
Expert:  JON replied 2 months ago.

I see question is still open and UNRATED. Let me know if you need anything else as I am here for you. Please remember to RATE me as I strive to be the BEST, ***** ***** ratings help me to achieve this. 5 STAR RATING IS MY GOAL