JON
JON, Small Engine Technician
Experience:  Certified Small Engine Technician
94737911

I ordered Part #846639 on July 20, 2017 along with 2 other

Customer Question

I ordered Part #846639 on July 20, 2017 along with 2 other parts. I just received the 2 other parts but not part # 846639. $13.66 was taken out of my account on July 24, 2017. My order # BS000565119 was confirmed with part #846639 on it.The total bill was suppose to be $72.79. Can you help me out. I'm confused about the part and the payment extraction from my account.
JA: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?
Customer: Just now.
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: yes
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: I can't mow my yard until I get that part and install all of the parts.
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  JON replied 2 months ago.
Who was the part ordered from?
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Briggs & Stratton
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Are you going to find out for me?
Expert:  JON replied 2 months ago.

th​is is JUSTANSWER.COM if you are needing to contact BRIGGS AND STRATTON YOU CAN REACH THEM AT 1-***-***-****

I ANSWER QUESTIONS TO HELP PEOPLE DO SELF REPAIRS OF THEIR MACHINES, AND I WILL BE GLAD TO ASSIST IN THE REPAIR IF NEEDED, BUT DO NOT HANDLE ORDERS PLACED WITH BRIGGS AND STRATTON.

Let me know if you need anything else as I am here for you. Please remember to RATE me as I strive to be the BEST, ***** ***** ratings help me to achieve this. 5 STAR RATING IS MY GOAL

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
I didn"t get an answer to my question. I don"t want to talk on the phone either.
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
no thanks anyway!
Expert:  JON replied 2 months ago.

Y​OU WILL HAVE TO CONTACT BRIGGS AND STRATTON ABOUT A BRIGGS AND STRATTON ORDER

Expert:  JON replied 2 months ago.