JON
JON, Small Engine Technician
Experience:  Certified Small Engine Technician
94737911

I am trying to put the drive belts back on my murry rider It

Customer Question

i am trying to put the drive belts back on my murry rider It is a 42' cut s/n 1A103B30053. MOD 13A0785S058
JA: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?
Customer: I was replacing all belts . to answere your question , just a few days.
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: yes
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: belts are new and pretty sure i have the right ones
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  JON replied 2 months ago.

Hi, my name is***** me review the issue, and I will be more than happy to help resolve it as quickly as possible. I will return in under 5 minutes

Expert:  JON replied 2 months ago.

ARE YOU WANTING THE BELT DIAGRAMS?

CORRECT BELT NUMBERS ARE AS FOLLOWED:

DECK BELT IS: 954-04060C

SMALL DRIVE BELT IS: 954-04208A

BIG DRIVE BELT IS:(###) ###-####

HERE ARE THE ROUTING PICS FOR THEM BOTH

http://www.partstree.com/parts/mtd/mowers-lawn-garden-tractor/13ao785s058-murray-lawn-tractor-2013/transmission-drive-assembly/

http://www.partstree.com/parts/mtd/mowers-lawn-garden-tractor/13ao785s058-murray-lawn-tractor-2013/mower-deck-42-inch/

Let me know if you need anything else as I am here for you. Please remember to RATE me as I strive to be the BEST, ***** ***** ratings help me to achieve this. 5 STAR RATING IS MY GOAL

Expert:  JON replied 2 months ago.