JON
JON, Small Engine Technician
Experience:  Certified Small Engine Technician
94737911

I Have 5 hp high wheel trimermodel runs ruff. Carburator #

Customer Question

I Have 5 hp high wheel trimer###-##-####model runs ruff . Carburator # b 5051 l8
JA: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?
Customer: B5051L8F about 6 months . new kit no good I will buy a new carb if I can .
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: Yes , but I have a good macn to help if I need it
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: I don't think so !
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  JON replied 2 months ago.
Tecumseh engine?
Remove the bolts on the bottom of the carburetor Bowl make sure the holes going sideways and the whole going into the bolt is clear. Use a small wire to run into the hole. Carb cleaner and compressed air are good for it also
Expert:  JON replied 2 months ago.
Let me know if you need anything else as I am here for you. Please remember to rate me as I strive to be the best and your rating helps me to achieve this
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
I will try this
Expert:  JON replied 2 months ago.

Expert:  JON replied 2 months ago.

I see question is still open and UNRATED. Let me know if you need anything else as I am here for you. Please remember to RATE me as I strive to be the BEST, ***** ***** ratings help me to achieve this. 5 STAR RATING IS MY GOAL