Hank F.
Hank F., Technician
Experience:  Certified on Onan and Generac generators
19372534

My Generator is a year old and it stopped running the weekly

Customer Question

My Generator is a year old and it stopped running the weekly test. there is a red light on that says overcranked
JA: What's the make and model of the generator? And can you guesstimate how old it is?
Customer: It is Generac and I purchased it about this time last year. I am not at home so I done know the model I will call my husband to see if he can get it for me.
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: Only if it requires pushing buttons.
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: I purchase this from a man in Cabot Arkansas and he will not answer his phone. Is there a Service man close to El Paso Arkansas
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  Hank F. replied 3 months ago.
Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am going to assist you with this.
To find your local authorized service centers, go to www.generac.com and click on the "Sales and Service" link at the top of the page.
Expert:  Hank F. replied 2 months ago.

Do you still need help with this?