Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  have worked on and around most engine models for 35 yrs./Polaris ATV expert
30244710

I am looking for a gas tank for a Dixon ram55 lawn mower

Customer Question

I am looking for a gas tank for a Dixon ram55 lawn mower .everyone tells me they can not be found or a replacement that will work in its place.
JA: What's the make and model of the mower? And can you guesstimate how old it is?
Customer: orry had to find my book. it is a 2008 ram mag50 with 24 hoarse kohle ram 50 model n .968999651
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: yes
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: idonot think so
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  Curtis B. replied 2 months ago.

Welcome to JUST ANSWER small engines, let me try to help you !! I don't know it all, but maybe together we can get you a satisfactory answer!