Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  have worked on and around most engine models for 35 yrs./Polaris ATV expert
30244710

I have atroy-bilt tb250 front wheel drive that i need to

Customer Question

i have atroy-bilt tb250 front wheel drive that i need to replace the axle on, i am down to where i need to remove the screws holding on the drive gears. i have been unable to break them loose, they are star screws. any advice, i am sure they have threadlock on them.
JA: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?
Customer: about thirty minuites
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: yes
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: no, this is all i need to get to replace the axle
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  Curtis B. replied 2 months ago.

Welcome to JUST ANSWER small engines, let me try to help you !! I don't know it all, but maybe together we can get you a satisfactory answer!

Best tool is an impact driver, with the right drive, you hold the tool and hit the end with hammer to loosen tight screws or bolts, works like a dream! See link, any auto supply will carry them.